State Bank of India (SBI)
6.38 Acre (278,111 Sq Ft)
44581.5 Sq Ft – 16.03% of Total Area
In Derabassi, on Ambala Chandigarh Highway (NH22), 1 Km before start of first flyover of derabassi while coming from Ambala Side, near Haldiram & Nik Bakers, near Sukhmani Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- 15 Minutes drive to Chandigarh (13 Km Approx)
- 20 Minutes drive to Panchkula (18 Km Approx)
- 25 Minutes drive to Ambala (28 Km Approx)
- 20 Minutes drive to Chandigarh Airport (19 Km)
- 20 Minutes drive to Railway Station, Chandigarh (17 Km)
- 3 Minutes drive to Bus Stand, Derabassi (1.5 Km)
- 25 Minutes drive to Fortis Hospital, Mohali (22 Km)
- 30 Minutes drive to PGI, Chandigarh (26 Km)
- 3 Minutes to drive Civil Hospital, Derabassi (1.5 Km)
- 5 Minutes to Indus Hospital, Lalru (2 Km)
- 20 Minutes drive to Elante Mall Chandigarh (17 Km)
- 5 Minutes drive to MacDonald’s, Burger King, KFC (6 Km)
- 2 Minutes drive to Haldiram (1 Km)
- 10 Minutes drive to Chhatbir Zoo (10 Km)
- Sukhmani International School, Derabassi (350 mtrs)
- Dikshant Global School, Zirakpur (8.5 Km)
- Manav Mangal Smart World School, Zirakpur (8.5 Km)
- Sukhmani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Derbassi (800 mtrs)
- Sukhmani Dental College & Hospital, Derbassi (1 Km)
- Sukhmani Institute of Pharmacy (1 Km)
- Sukhmani Institute of Hospitality & Management (500 mtrs)
- Sukhmani College of Nursing (2 Km)
- Govt ITI Derabassi (1.5 Km)
- Thappar University (7.5 Km)
- Basement Parking
- Double Lifts
- 24×7 Power Backup
- Fire Fighting Systems
- 24×7 Security
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Club House
- Indoor Games
- Daily Need Shops
- Multipurpose Hall
- Music Room
- Kids Indoor Play Area.
- Swimming Pool
- Landscaped Parks & Jogging Track
- Tennis Court & Badminton Court.
- Best Location: The location of the project is one of the main attraction of this project as it is on Ambala Chandigarh Highway (Before flyover starts while coming from Ambala Side). The distance from the road is almost zero. There is no traffic problem.
- Construction & Material Quality: The quality of construction and material used is best.
- Green Area: 16% of Project is Green Area, further there is 100 acres of forest land at the back of the project.
FAQs Related to Flats:
- Super Area: 1737 Sq Ft
- Carpet Area: 1293 Sq Ft
- Ratio of Carpet Area to Super Area: 74.44%
- Super Area: 1219 Sq Ft
- Carpet Area: 841 Sq Ft
- Ratio of Carpet Area to Super Area: 69%
- Balconies area is 158 Sq Ft for 3 BHK Flat
- Balconies area is 131 Sq Ft for 2 BHK Flat
The height of railing in balconies is 3’6” considering the children safety
- Doors – Hollock Wood Frame with Panelled Skin Door with Enamel Paint
- UPVC Windows – Kommerlink
- Door Handles – Door Set
- Locks – Door Set
- Sanitary – Hindware
- Bathroom Fittings – Jaquar
- Electrical Switches – L &T Entice
- Electrical Wiring – Polycab
- Paint – Asian
- Air Conditioning – Only Provision
- Geyser – Only Provision
There is sufficient sunlight and cross ventilation in each and every flat of the project.
Carpet area is the area that can actually be covered by a carpet, or the area of the apartment excluding the thickness of inner walls. Carpet area does not include the space covered by common areas such as lobby, lift, stairs, play area, etc.
Super built-up area is the area calculated by adding the carpet area, walls area, and common area that includes the corridor, lift lobby, lift, staircase etc. In some cases, builders even include amenities such as parking, pool, garden and clubhouse in the common area, which is a wrong practice.
- RERA stands for Real Estate Regulations Act and was introduced in 2016 to protect the interests of the home buyers. The main aim of RERA is to provide relief to the buyers from the malpractices of unfair builders.
- RERA specifies certain norms for building and development of real estate which will enhance the transparency in transactions in the real estate sector.
- It has provided several rights to the home buyers and has also specified certain rules and regulations to be followed by all builders/ developers.