Which bank has approved the project for loans?
State Bank of India (SBI)
What is the plot size in which project is made?
6.38 Acre (278,111 Sq Ft)
How much is the green area?
44581.5 Sq Ft – 16.03% of Total Area
What is the location of the project?
In Derabassi, on Ambala Chandigarh Highway (NH22), 1 Km before start of first flyover of derabassi while coming from Ambala Side, near Haldiram & Nik Bakers, near Sukhmani Institute of Engineering & Technology.
What is the distance of various cities from the project?
- 15 Minutes drive to Chandigarh (13 Km Approx)
- 20 Minutes drive to Panchkula (18 Km Approx)
- 25 Minutes drive to Ambala (28 Km Approx)
What is the distance of important services like Airport, Bus Stand, Railway Station, Hospitals etc?
- 20 Minutes drive to Chandigarh Airport (19 Km)
- 20 Minutes drive to Railway Station, Chandigarh (17 Km)
- 3 Minutes drive to Bus Stand, Derabassi (1.5 Km)
- 25 Minutes drive to Fortis Hospital, Mohali (22 Km)
- 30 Minutes drive to PGI, Chandigarh (26 Km)
- 3 Minutes to drive Civil Hospital, Derabassi (1.5 Km)
- 5 Minutes to Indus Hospital, Lalru (2 Km)
What is the distance of important services like Shopping Malls, Eating Points etc?
- 20 Minutes drive to Elante Mall Chandigarh (17 Km)
- 5 Minutes drive to MacDonald’s, Burger King, KFC (6 Km)
- 2 Minutes drive to Haldiram (1 Km)
- 10 Minutes drive to Chhatbir Zoo (10 Km)
Which are the schools nearby the project?
- Sukhmani International School, Derabassi (350 mtrs)
- Dikshant Global School, Zirakpur (8.5 Km)
- Manav Mangal Smart World School, Zirakpur (8.5 Km)
Which are the colleges nearby the project?
- Sukhmani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Derbassi (800 mtrs)
- Sukhmani Dental College & Hospital, Derbassi (1 Km)
- Sukhmani Institute of Pharmacy (1 Km)
- Sukhmani Institute of Hospitality & Management (500 mtrs)
- Sukhmani College of Nursing (2 Km)
- Govt ITI Derabassi (1.5 Km)
- Thappar University (7.5 Km)
Which services are provided in the project?
- Basement Parking
- Double Lifts
- 24×7 Power Backup
- Fire Fighting Systems
- 24×7 Security
- Rain Water Harvesting
Which amenities are provided in the project?
- Club House
- Indoor Games
- Daily Need Shops
- Multipurpose Hall
- Music Room
- Kids Indoor Play Area.
- Swimming Pool
- Landscaped Parks & Jogging Track
- Tennis Court & Badminton Court.
What is the USP of the project?
- Best Location: The location of the project is one of the main attraction of this project as it is on Ambala Chandigarh Highway (Before flyover starts while coming from Ambala Side). The distance from the road is almost zero. There is no traffic problem.
- Construction & Material Quality: The quality of construction and material used is best.
- Green Area: 16% of Project is Green Area, further there is 100 acres of forest land at the back of the project.
FAQs Related to Flats:
What is the area of 3 BHK flat?
- Super Area: 1737 Sq Ft
- Carpet Area: 1293 Sq Ft
- Ratio of Carpet Area to Super Area: 74.44%
What is the area of 2 BHK Flat?
- Super Area: 1219 Sq Ft
- Carpet Area: 841 Sq Ft
- Ratio of Carpet Area to Super Area: 69%
What is the area of balconies for 3 BHK & 2 BHK flats?
- Balconies area is 158 Sq Ft for 3 BHK Flat
- Balconies area is 131 Sq Ft for 2 BHK Flat
What is the height of railing in balconies?
The height of railing in balconies is 3’6” considering the children safety
What is the make / brand of various items used in flat?
- Doors – Hollock Wood Frame with Panelled Skin Door with Enamel Paint
- UPVC Windows – Kommerlink
- Door Handles – Door Set
- Locks – Door Set
- Sanitary – Hindware
- Bathroom Fittings – Jaquar
- Electrical Switches – L &T Entice
- Electrical Wiring – Polycab
- Paint – Asian
- Air Conditioning – Only Provision
- Geyser – Only Provision
Is there sunlight & ventilation in the flats?
There is sufficient sunlight and cross ventilation in each and every flat of the project.
What is carpet area?
Carpet area is the area that can actually be covered by a carpet, or the area of the apartment excluding the thickness of inner walls. Carpet area does not include the space covered by common areas such as lobby, lift, stairs, play area, etc.
What is super area?
Super built-up area is the area calculated by adding the carpet area, walls area, and common area that includes the corridor, lift lobby, lift, staircase etc. In some cases, builders even include amenities such as parking, pool, garden and clubhouse in the common area, which is a wrong practice.
What is RERA?
- RERA stands for Real Estate Regulations Act and was introduced in 2016 to protect the interests of the home buyers. The main aim of RERA is to provide relief to the buyers from the malpractices of unfair builders.
- RERA specifies certain norms for building and development of real estate which will enhance the transparency in transactions in the real estate sector.
- It has provided several rights to the home buyers and has also specified certain rules and regulations to be followed by all builders/ developers.